Adult internet dating

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Adult online dating site - Today hot theme: Sat Night Roger Waters, Hey tops do u wanna play in showers?, discreet mature women St Xavier MT, Nortonville, Grassy Narrows Ontario, Rocky Ridge OH

Adult online dating site   Help Login Register  
Pages: what would you do if you were dating someone [1]
Author Topic: What would you do if you were dating someone
samuelle

View Profile 
2011-01-30 4-53-50-

what would you do if you were dating someone then later found out they were still thinking/missing their ex and in pain from their breakup but they never told you about it in the beginning of starting their new relationship with you?
free midget women chat, dating for black people Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

marquardt

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-30 16-57-23

Emotional manipulation. Depending on how much I loved them, I'd work it out, or let it go.
swingers cadiz, fuck local guys -
adult personalss in Kili Village, girl seeking dating a married man.
altier

View Profile 
2011-01-31 19-05-09

wouldnt you feel like the second choice like you arent as good as the ex or they see you as the consolation prize
are you hot between the sheets? hit your chica up!, adult match finder Bunkie - Allentown PA, Margaree Forks Nova Scotia, Mallory WV, Ridge Spring SC

steffek

View Profile 
2011-01-31 19-14-56

I'd feel like they settled on me yes. I'd feel like they jumped in to our relationship too fast as well.
the killer, someone to fuck Hope IN, Mercer MO - Valleyview OH, Mayodan
Wini

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-02-02 6-42-03-

Why don't you straighten out your head before you drag innocent people into your drama.
kutie pie.needs sugar daddy, free local swingers - Union Grove TX
adult personalss in Kili Village, girl seeking dating a married man.
Minda

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-02-03 5-52-10-

I don't know. What would you do?
My pizza delivery man 7:30ish, finding women for sex Salisbury MD, St James MD -
  • Mature girl want sex Urbana
  • Chanda

View Profile 
    2011-02-03 9-01-42-

Yipes, that's tough. I couldn't honestly be in a relationship if I knew I was still healing from the last. But I also don't know how conventional of a dater I am or am not. Sometimes a person will move on while in a new relationship. Sometimes that will cause stress. I guess it depends on how long you've been dating, how much you care for them, and how much they care for you... and whether or not they care about you because of who you are and not what you represent (company).
    dav. traffic court, get fuck for free Lee MA - Ramseur NC, Old Orchard Beach ME, Canton TX, Ulmer SC
    Roger

View Profile 
    2011-02-04 4-26-16-

Yeah, it happens.
    Pretty Blonde in a black TrailBlazer, adult networking Elkland, Bergenfield NJ - East Midlands
  • Mature men seeking women for dating Canon City
  • kryder

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-02-04 6-42-57-

i would check my txt msgs to make sure i wasn't forewarned by the new SO. if the new SO said "hey you're gonna hate me" ... i would be registering at zoosk asap... because the SO told you before things got hot-n-heavy.
    Who needs some company?, chat sites adult Ocean Breeze Park FL - Shrewsbury
    boberg

View Profile 
    2011-02-16 0-29-43-

after a year i'd probably work through it if i thought the relationship was going well. you may always feel that way. what do you really want? would you want to get back with the ex?
    Im up for anything you wanna do, divorce date McKenzie, Junction WI, Leonardville KS, Avocado Heights - Boyd MN, Patrick SC
    winward

User

View Profile 
    2011-02-16 22-32-28

I would keep a close eye on him.
    I LOVE YOU., women men sexy xxx Tice, Regal - Mountainhome PA, Gujranwala, Gordon, North Key Largo FL

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!