Adult internet dating

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Adult online dating site - Today hot theme: White male searching for a good wild time frame tonight, Attractive blonde at Broadway & Bleeker, women dating younger men Aurora Ohio

Adult online dating site   Help Login Register  
Pages: Rough Sex.... [1]
Author Topic: Rough Sex....
kyker

User

View Profile 
2011-01-30 1-23-56-

Rough Sex.... Ok...so bf's and I sex life is amazing but we somehow started talking how he likes really rough sex sometimes. Now I'm not too much into the serious pain. slapping and hair pulling is pretty much all I've done and I have liked it. I'm up for trying other things, but am unsure of what other rough sex type moves we can do that don't inflict too much pain or how to go about doing this. Another question: I do have a rape fantasy, and was wondering if anyone has any experience with a rape scenario that they've d I appreciate your help!
Kangaroo James, free adult online dating

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

feller

View Profile 
2011-01-30 23-21-10

have you tried body bondage? where he pins your legs spread open and your hands above your head? works for me
Actually, I don't really want to be on here looking for love. Just kidding! Got, erotic dating Poulsbo WA, SummerlSouth NV -
horny older women Gaffney iowa, bbw women seeking people to fuck.
Wojciech

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-02-01 16-39-26

Love doing that with the SO.
Bilooking for FWB, lonely women Donnan - Port Norris
  • Fuck tonight Warrior AL
  • neece

View Profile 
    2011-02-02 3-19-57-

YES!!! This is on my list of fav's too! You can incorporate all kinds of things this way: spankings, insertions, light choking, even stuffing a pair of panties in your mouth as he holds you down physiy. YUM.
    masc/ muscular in Buckle today, over 50 singles Chelsea SD, Platte Center - Bridgton ME, American Falls
    hainsworth

User

View Profile 
    2011-02-02 21-49-23

I love, love, love being held down and taken. prrrr.....
    Seeking accomplices for training my Sub Male, dating wife Hillcrest Heights - Flowood MS, Adana, Taschereau Quebec, Canada

cantrall

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-02-02 23-53-37

is taking notes for when i "break in" lol
    one real guy is needed, thai massage Cameron AZ, Orchard Grass Hills, Reeves, Irwinton - Redditch, Tottori, Worcester, Redlands CA
    horny older women Gaffney iowa, bbw women seeking people to fuck.
    holsapple

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-02-06 3-34-02-

Great way to get things started.
    Just want to meet a fun gentleman, women wanting men Monmouth Junction, Union GA, Pittsburg CA, Lock Springs MO -
  • Website for dating Kennard NE
  • forlenza

View Profile 
    2011-03-16 1-44-04-

prrrr agin for me would ya
    My Present to You, personal dating service Grindst Rowes Run - Hope NM
  • Female looking for man Town Creek AL
  • Theadora

View Profile 
    2011-07-23 0-02-48-

i love a hand around my throat as she rides me
    discreet vers looking for hot cock /daddy, personal dating sites Flandreau, Auburndale Wisconsin, West Jordan, Hanalei HI -
  • how do you submit resumes these days?
  • prohaska

User

View Profile 
    2012-01-08 21-41-09

Rough can be a state of mind... Rough dirty talk can go a,long way when pain isn't desired. He coudl step up the talk and mention his fantasies about what he would like to do to you.
    rather attractice black women, looking for cum Meridian, Westminster - Garland AR
  • 5.1 earthquake in Oklahoma City this morning.
  • Florella

View Profile 
    2012-01-11 23-20-09

Hell yeah! Rough dirty talk...love it.
    masc hot bi visiting/hotel trying to find dom, sexy anime - Morse Louisiana, Fort Supply OK
    Online sex chat, horny older women Gaffney iowa, bbw women seeking people to fuck. swingers amateurs, sex hot women Ganxitan.
    Sher

View Profile 
    2012-10-30 15-52-38

if you're worried about the pain it's gonna hurt more. don't worry, don't anticipate, don't think. trust he won't take it too far and go with the flow. for me the part of rape fantasies i find exciting is the utter objectification. no concern for me as an individual with feelings at all. being used like a fucksock. slapped if i resist or move in a way he doesn't like. as always overtalk everything before then just give in to the play when it happens.
    Suck My Dick, xxx sex side Parkway Village, Carter WY -
    Sex old women looking women want to fuck, Adult sex toys in Osaka.
    pigg

Sexy

View Profile 
    2013-09-18 10-39-14

So true. And if she cain't trust 'im, she oughtn't be rape scening w/him, neither. I liked all the threats and taunts during our rape scene. Of course. Knowing it was him threatening to bite my nipples off and cut my face up and slash my throat open and kill me and finish off in the wound made it likeable. Anyone else and I'd be all sorts of fucked in the head, petitioning for a carry permit. O:) Yeah, buddy. Threats are a form of bondage all their own.
    IN SEARCH OF YOUR GOOD BJ AND UP, girls you like to fuck -
  • Local single Hulmeville PA
  • castille

Sexy

View Profile 
    2014-05-19 0-49-07-

If you say fucksockmore time...! Uh, I don't know what really, but, well, DANG! :) On y if you've got the time, MH!
    LET MW TURN OUT TO BE YOUR FANTASY, dating atheist East Bethany New York, Port Alexander AK, Benedict, Heidelberg Kentucky - Everman Texas
  • talk to women in seaforth
  • cruze

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-08-03 17-19-58

I think she's really expressive. I like the odd terms she uses. I picture her saying them completely nonchalantly, the way I say "cunt" and it just rolls off my tongue like saying, "lacrosse" or something. Her is real colorful wif the languages. Yay!
    IM OR HER SINGLE IM SHOPPING RELATIONSHIP, nice looking ladies xxx Cameron - Healdton Oklahoma, Norman

ragone

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-10-21 10-36-51

hey kiddo you still sickville? :( care to try out this special lozenge i have for you? :|
    Where are extremely the sexy women seeking out sex?, adult black mature Yining, Hoosick Falls NY, Regent ND, Knifley Kentucky - Kingston MA, Cropwell
    Lonely naughty seeking dating match free, Old swingers searching xxx dating sites.
    Ly-Khanh

User

View Profile 
    2015-11-28 11-43-58

*nods weakly* *opens mouth with uncertain, glazed eyes* Make it better, Mommy.... };) I'm such a sick fuckface.
    No Strings Fun In need of Today Tonigh, rohtak sex Concrete Washington, Exeter Missouri, Waterloo IA, Raymond - Wadley, Wausau
  • Free dating uk Tendoy Idaho

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!