Adult internet dating

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Adult online dating site - Today hot theme: Partially nude Girl getting photographed with train tracks Friday Night, Ill Eat Your Pussy including your Asshole, sex married women Duenweg MO, Kimbolton OH

Adult online dating site   Help Login Register  
Pages: 2hott question [1]
Author Topic: 2hott question
pociask

View Profile 
2011-04-13 22-31-58

xhott question subs- have you ever done anything for your Dom that has stuck out in your mind as a "special" token....gift, gesture, behavior, etc? Doms- has a sub ever done anything that has stuck out in your mind as a "special" token....gift, gesture. behavior. ect? and what was the thing?
Want someone cute to hang out with?, alternative singles

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

paller

View Profile 
2011-06-25 19-35-42

Dominant answer. Every time she took to her knees, and addressed me as master. Offered her self to me completely, totally, with no compromise. And lay herself raw and naked on the altar of worship for her god. Every time she complied with a "request" to honor our union.
NSA fun 4 Tonight, seniors looking for sex Toledo Oregon, Cat Spring - Dumont Minnesota, Dante
joslyn

User

View Profile 
2011-11-08 20-41-38

hmmm.... i know i can do all that without a problem its nice to know that it is appreciated!
BBW seeks Black Male for Domestic Discipline Relationship, belle sex fat Rancho cucamonga -
  • Dating site married Broadmoor
  • tozer

View Profile 
    2012-07-30 7-08-45-

*waves*
    wanna perform on friday sometime, christian man seeking christian woman - Funabashi, Aberdeen MS, Peapack and Gladstone, Newport
  • Naughty local girls Diablo
  • streicher

View Profile 
    2013-04-09 20-46-46

all kinds of things... ...too many to list but PTS is correct, her submission itself is a pretty great gift, for all occasions
    in search of friends to go out with, matrimonial dating - Riverdale NJ, Steilacoom
  • Just looking for sex Burnsville North Carolina
  • waled

View Profile 
    2014-01-06 9-42-33-

i thought you like lists....grin
    Looking with regard to ladys not whores, sex xxx fuck - Bracey Virginia, Lockbourne, Meadow Bluff West Virginia, Brussels
    rodrigeuz

View Profile 
    2014-10-22 9-32-35-

The gift that keeps on giving.
    hot in hot rises, married ladies wanting for sex East Nassau NY - Bethlehem, Cobden Ontario
    austill

View Profile 
    2015-09-17 8-37-12-

thistime at band camp.... kidding. though there was no serious kink involved, i had this girl years ago tell me after we were done doing the deed, "we asian women know how to take care of our men". she asked me to lay back and relax. she went to the bathroom and brought back a couple of wet warm wash cloths. she wiped down my sweat, wiped cleaned my junk and proceeded to give me a bj. no, it wasn't the best sex or bj in my life, but i have never had anyone do that for me again. well, i mean someone who i had just met who volunteered it. when she was done, she said, that was my way of thanking you for taking care of me. till this day, that has stood out
    local horny girls for date n store horny asian girls vancouver -last nite, topless women -
    Woman sex free tonight, Girls wanting sex Rockville Rhode Island.
    mazzocco

View Profile 
    2016-01-20 0-16-30-

great story thanks for sharing! sometimes it is the little things that make the biggest impression
    Adorable red haired lady on bike, married women looking sex Jeffersonville Ohio, Spartanburg, Rehoboth New Mexico, Wheatfield - College

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!